This blog has been nominated by Mawusi of /http://mizzpeh.wordpress.com/ for the Liebster award. Thank You so much Mawusi.
It’s encouraging when you get such awesome feedback.Thanks to everyone who reads, comments and follows. Honestly, I am very motivated to continue.
Let’s answer the questions she posed:
1. What inspires you to write?
I want to reach out and share positivity. And also, I want to create awareness on some neglected issues in society.
2. Summarize yourself in one sentence
Ei one sentence paa? Well, I am a fun loving, open, godfearing and hard working person.
3. What legacy do you want to leave behind?
Take pride in your uniqueness.
4. Your favorite place to write?
I write everywhere possible!
5. What do you want your blog to be remembered for?
As a blog that encourages and empowers. A blog for everyone.
6. What is your best and worst quality?
Best: self confidence
Worst: quick temper
7. What is the most memorable day in your life and why?
The most memorable day in my life was 13/11/2004. That’s when I left Ghana to Germany. The change of location coupled with its challenges has made me more mature than expected. The experience gained has added to my personality for which I am grateful today.
8. What are you most passionate about?
9. Whay do you cherish the most?
My relationship with God. His assurance. And Life.
10. Your advice to others?
There’s nothing beyond you. You can’t always win, but you can always learn.
1. Mr Nii Noi http://mrniinoi.wordpress.com/ – He has everything that concerns the Ghanaian youth. From friendzoning to bleaching. I love his writing style.
2. Mr McCoy http://daworldisajoke.wordpress.com – His posts move you to think. You are forced to debate, even debating with yourself!
3. Erin Adams http://erinaadams.wordpress.com/ – Whenever I visit her blog, I get encouraged through her posts. There is always something new to learn.
4. Mr Adrian http://sinfulheart.wordpress.com/ – His short stories. A must read.
5. Badmanazee http://badmanazee.wordpress.com/ – Tell us more about your visit to Sogakope!
6. Miss Akua http://akuawrites.wordpress.com/ – Awesome short stories. I read them over and over again. You are talented.
There are more but they have been nominated already. You can still check them out!
7. Mawusi of http://mizzpeh.wordpress.com/
8. Laurie of Wonder Train http://laurieenyo.wordpress.com/
9. Rachel of http://amarayray.wordpress.com/
The 10 Questions
1. What pushed you to start a blog?
2. How do you define happiness?
3. Has blogging affected your lifestyle? How?
4. In your opinion, what is the ultimate in life?
5. What is the greatest challenge you have faced?
6. What is your biggest lesson learnt?
7. Apart from writing, what other things do you like doing?
8. What are you thankful for?
9. What is your best quality? What is your worst?
10. What is your favorite topic to write on?
To the nominees:
To formally accept this nomination:
1. Link back the person who nominated you
2. Answer the ten questions
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers with less than 200 followers
4. Create 10 questions for them
5. Let them know they have been nominated